Monday, October 17, 2005

Beyond Concert


I am REALLY getting Too DAMN OLD for this shit. 10 years ago during their first concert here, I was screaming, dancing, waving my hands and light sticks like a mad man, jumping up and down on the chair, wolf whistling and shouting out cheers.




The crowd settling in before the concert





10 years later, I couldn't even drag myself out of the comfort of my seat just to stand up and cheer. Heck, I don't even feel like putting my hands together and clap after every songs even though their performances were still good as ever. Tiring man!! By coincidence, the surrounding areas around me were seated with aunties and uncles or couples in their late thirties. Guess I fitted right in with my current mentality and mood. The concert was “ok lah” by my standards. Or was it because I no longer shared the same enthusiasm of those youngsters swinging theirs hands to and fro, back and forward, side to side, up and down throughout the performances. Feels like too much work.

Sigh.....give me a soft bouncy sofa and a cup of hot coffee while I lazed around in the comfort of my home with the tube on anytime.

See you guys in another 10 years time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home