Monday, October 03, 2005

It's Finally Here

I have been a fan of [Baby Blues] since forever. Reasons? Because their humor is, something I can relate to and very much similar to what is happening in real life. Yes, for those young families with a couple of kids, you will find that what the characters Daryl and Wanda went through to raise their family is not much different from us. Though I may not have my own children yet but I can already picture myself in that same situation. Anyway, here is their latest release and a brief intro for those of you new to the heart-warming strips. Guess my monday won't be so blue this week afterall.



"Baby Blues is the hilarious cartoon strip that depicts the perils and pratfalls of raising young children in suburbia. Daryl and Wanda MacPherson are a couple in their mid-thirties struggling to juggle work and three kids with hectic schedules-and maintain their sanity. Zoe, the talkative eldest, is seven and more worldly than ever. Hammie is the newly anointed (by the recent birth of baby Wren) middle child. At age five, he's a willing student for Zoe and a virtual Velcro board for blame. Wren is the newest addition to the MacPherson clan-so far, all giggles and sunshine . . . with a few clouds on the horizon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home