Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Day After

Just five word to describe what I am experiencing now.
Pain, pain and more pain!
The agonizing piercing really kicks in after the effect of the anesthetic had faded away. My head is still swirling about and feeling a bit giddy. Can't smile, laugh, eat, brush.....basically anything that will cause my facial vascular muscle to move. Guess I have to be expressionless like a manikin for these few days. My wound is still slightly bleeding. I asked for additional bandages from a nurse with a filipino accent yesterday and was rejected. Is the hospital bandages in low supplies or it is too expensive to hand out excess bandages to patients? Sucks man. Good thing I've kept extra bandages around for emergency usages.

Need to get back to recuperating now. Haven't been able to laze around for a long time, though I much rather be at work. Sleeping is just a waste of time.
It is exactly this sort of thinking that is causing trouble with my health.
Got to change my attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home