Friday, September 23, 2005

Kanna Shoot













I'm too numb to feel a thing. Think I'll just continue with enjoying my beer. Tell me when you people are done scratching my back.

Ha-ha. I am certain that there are many others like me in the same situation. Our back is so full of arrows that we can't feel anything anymore. However, we will not succumb without a fight. Whatever that won't kill us only make us stronger. As long as those jackasses do not step over our personal boundaries we will suck in our guts and “lun”. However, if they are so foolish enough to try my limits, be prepared to take the consequences cos I will not stop until I see blood on my hands. Once I bite, I don't let go.

In addition, I'm saving all those lovely arrows, knifes, whatever and returning it to you when I'm done sharpening the edges.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful blog. Keep it going. I have a domain reseller price blog. Maybe you like it!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Brian Hunter said...

Your Blog. It's nice . If you have a traffic issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in Company Hosting Ims Web. There's lots of information about Company Hosting Ims Web stuff.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ouzymandiaz said...

Seems like you got a spam comment. But this sure is a nice blog. :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home