Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time Management

There are many ways to fight DEPRESSION. The one that works for me is keeping myself busy. FUCKING BUSY!! I cannot afford to have spare time except for rejuvenating my tired soul else my mind will start to wander off and be inflated with disillusion. Too much gloomy sentiment can really be detrimental. Couple of my friends been asking why I have not been updating my blog. Actually, a lot of interesting stuff happened recently but found myself without any spare time to blog about it. In my case, that is a good sign.

I used to spend a lot of my time trying to complete trivial dealings instead of focusing on the important ones which resulted in me “Last minute hugging the Buddha leg” (As the phrase goes) very often. Time management is very important. It is a virtue I hope to acquire as part of my character. So now, I am prioritizing the urgent matters to be settled first before completing the non-urgent proceedings. At least now, there is a sense of satisfaction if I managed to accomplish my routines while sticking to my pre-arranged schedule.

The bad side is, the missy been complaining that I have been neglecting her and not paying enough attention. If it is not one thing, it is another. Do guys ever get to be in a win-win situation? Sigh...

4 Comments:

Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

hey! remember to spend some time with your loved ones no matter how busy you are k.

*wink*

6:23 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Spellbound--You know, that's one of the things that depresses me. Not being able to spend as much time as I would like with them.

Struggling now so that in future I would be financially comfortable to enjoy life with them.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

There is a time for everything. A time to prioritise matters and a time to trivialise matters :)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Michael Chua-- I lack the skill to relax. You know sometimes when you unwind yourself; it is hard to start your engine again. I am afraid of that so normally if I start the ball rolling I would not want to stop. Of course, that is not good for my health.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home