Thursday, March 23, 2006

Steven Lim

Yes, I admit it. I am a fan of Steven Lim. I have decided to add him to my list as a show of support. Yes, some people think I am crazy and weird in admiring someone who stripped down to his famous yellow brief and danced in front of the judges for Singapore Idol last year. Nevertheless, hey, he is living his dreams man!

One thing about him. He has guts. He doesn’t know embarrassment, which is what is holding a lot of us back from doing what we desire in the first place. For fear of being ridicule at by others. What is wrong in one's view may be right in the eyes of others. Looking at what he had written and encountered in his blog, it hit me that his life is actually fun. There may be moments of depress, sad and uncertainties in his life but who doesn’t? The fact is he does not give up. People say he is a clown or joker but I say at least he is good at it.

For one thing, this guy definitely has bigger balls than Kenny Sia's Coconuts.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. I m Steven Lim. Thanks for being my supporter..if you really support me, pls join my official never say die yahoo fan club below. I sincerely invite u to join in. THanks!

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/stevennsd/

12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes yes from SBAB, I am. But I have to hid my identity course my blog sometime a bit harsh on RSAF

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Anonymous -- Not sure if it's really you Steven but don't worry, I've already joined the group. Good Luck man.

Riccardo Tan -- Hey fellow camp-mate! Ya I understand. You know you shouldn't wear your coveralls in case they track you down man! By the way, I'll be getting my Pink IC in 7 days so I don't have to worry about my identity anymore!

Finally, after almost 8 years!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u tink steven or kenny's balls are bigger u've not seen the real thing yet!

ALAN

11:22 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Alan -- Prehaps you would like to SHOW me the real thing. I'm sure the rest of the world would also be interested in finding out.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

One thing's for sure. He sure knows how to get attention ;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Michael Chua-- That is true. Guess if you want people to notice you, you can't be afraid of getting either bad or good attention.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home