Monday, March 06, 2006

Singapore Most Eligible Bachelors

If you ladies/men are expecting Tay Ping Hui or George Clooney, get out now before you scorch your eyes! You're in the wrong website!

I seldom do this. In fact never! But a couple of days back when the boys called me out for a drink and complained why didn't I introduce any ladies to them, I decided to comply. They are too cheapskate to go to a dating agency, too lazy to do it themselves, too shy to approach unknown women and too desperate enough to remind me every time we meet.

And I'm sick of them complaining I spend too little time with them, have to inform and ask permission from my fiancee in order to congregate, bitching about how much I'm “Not man enough” anymore now that I'm attached and refused to join me on occasions or outings if I brought my fiancee along. Hello...this is call RESPECT ok?! This is call LOVE! This is call “Constantly thinking about the other half”. You seriously need to grow up guys. I hope them DO get attached and then they will know what I am talking about.

Here we go. By the way, you two wankers owe me a drink...EACH!

Name: Matthew Chong
Age: Almost 30
Date of birth: Who cares!
Profession: Sales department office boy / dispatch driver / tele-operator / GRO
Interest: Diving, pubs hopping, drinking liquor .
Skills: Able to drift like the guys in the anime Initial D(That's what he told me so your guess is as good as mine), talking cock .
Woman Preference: Anything, anyone, anytime, anywhere. Actually, he has many x-chromosome friends but does not mind more. No age limit as long as can get along.
About Him (As written in his web account info): Cant stand to fly I'm not that naive I'm just out to find The better part of me I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane More than some pretty face beside a train Its not easy to be me Wish that I could cry Fall upon my knees Find a way to lie About a home I'll never see It may sound absurd but don't be naive Even Heroes have the right to bleed I may be disturbed but wont you concede Even Heroes have the right to dream Its not easy to be me Up, up and away away from me Its all right You can all sleep sound tonight I'm not crazy or anything I can't stand to fly I'm not that naive Men weren't meant to ride With clouds between their knees I'm only a man in a silly red sheet Digging for kryptonite on this one way street Only a man in a funny red sheet Looking for special things inside of me Its not easy to be me.
(Huh???You people get it?)

Artistic protrait below

Like what you see ladies?


Name: Adrian
Age: Almost 30
Date of birth: Who cares!
Profession: I.T. Systems Engineer
Interest: Diving, pubs hopping, drinking beer, smoking cheap cigarettes.
Skills: Salsa and tango. Able to twist that butt of his like no tomorrow.
Woman Preference: Have to be able to make him scream “WHOA BABY!”
About Him: Duh!

Artistic protrait below

Taking a leak can be so enticing

There is supposed to be another guy meeting us but he flew our kite. Called him up and his grumpy voice answered and told us he is asleep. Goodness I felt as though I am back in primary school where irresponsible kids will stood you up now and then. Hello, is it so hard to send us a text message saying you cannot make it? What if I didn't call up and we waited like three idiotic monkeys for you? Do you do it to your boss? No, then you had better show us your long time friends more respect. We have all lost enough friends to heaven to know that we should not treat anyone or anything for granted. Anyway, it would not be nice if I just feature those two jokers above, so I decided to help spread your good looks points to the world as well.


Name: Jimmy
Age: Almost 30
Date of birth: Who cares!
Profession: Sales & Marketing Executive
Interest: Updating his blog and reminding us every time there is updates.
Skills: Able to fly any kite without aids from nature. No wind needed .
Woman Preference (As written in his web account info): That someone special must be capable of allowing my heart to MISS A BEAT, summon a unique feeling within me, and most important that someone special must be TRUTHFUL to our Friendship. :)... and of course all the guys and gals who came into my life at different phases of time...
About Him (As wriiten in his web account info): Hmm...I guess I am both an introvert as well as an extrovert. I can be very active, but sometimes I would just appreciate the peace and tranquility around. I am a jovial yet talkative kind of guy, sometimes so straightforward with my words that I offend my friends. *sorry* I like to experience life to the fullest and try to live it with minimum regrets. =P

Artistic protrait below

Sensitive new age guy with (trying very hard) sexy eyes

So...any takers?

6 Comments:

Blogger dreamy princess said...

I don't mean to dampen your friends' spirits but as a female reading these personal ads and seeing pics, you're doing them a disfavour. ;p

Trust me, ask your friends to spend the money and go to the established dating agencies if they seriously want to date, that's what they're here for.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Dreamy Princess -- Nice of you to drop by.

That's what I have been telling them. Maybe now that they saw your comments from a woman's point of view, they'll stop harassing me for introductions.

Btw, it was never my intention to do them a favour by placing their personal ads in the first place. ;p Heehee.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THank you SoOo... Much... Mr Lee... for your "generosity" and kind assistance "rendered".

*evil eyes* MuahHAHA...!!

Jimmy

3:57 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Yo, no problem Jimmy my man!

12:11 AM  
Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

hey! wah... hard sell your friend huh?

anyway, your friend kinda cute and funny...too bad i am attached with a BEE!!!

*feeling ticklish*

4:46 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Spellbound -- Haha. You know, just by saying that, their ego is gonna grow bigger than Kenny Sia coconuts!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home