Monday, January 30, 2006

Going In Public

First day of the new lunar year and what do I see at my void deck? Some middle age pisser urinating at one of those corner pillars of my deck. I wished I had my camera with me so I could snap him in his pissing glory for the world to see. But then again, I wouldn't want to post that sort of photos at the beginning of the New Year. I need all the luck I can get without it eluding me at the sight of some inauspicious picture.

This is the 5th time I saw grown men ‘letting loose’ in public...and in everyone vision of sight! Maybe they have kidney or other health related problems. It seems NKF still need to improve on their effort. Used to be small brats who can't hold it in and without any basic courtesy and regards for anyone who would urinate in the lift and in public. Now I am not so sure. The trend seems to be heading in the opposite direction. Those brats must have grown up fast!

These are signs of things to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

Knock Knock!

Hey,when i got back to sg, i noticed that there is a damm big videocam installed near the lift of my void deck. I do not know what is the purpose of installing but hoped it will served as an advantage to the residents.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Hmm….shouldn’t it be installed inside the lift? Is there a high tendency of residents urinating just OUTSIDE your lift for them to justify the video camera installation prior to entering the lift? :>

1:24 AM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

People who urinate in public simply have no civic-mindedness whatsoever. Even if they really have an urgent urge to do it, they should at least find some secluded bush or something ;p

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home