Monday, January 16, 2006

Toilet Talk

We frequent the toilet everyday. (Obviously) It is part of our daily routine. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Well, when we are done with whatever we're doing and proceed to flush the “discard” down the tube, sometimes it backfires. As the velocity of the flushing system increases and the cleansing water swirls and crash together like a tsunami washing away our filth, some droplets of maybe even splashes of water spilled out of the toilet bowl and landed on us.

I'm not sure about you people but that freaks me out man! Imagining tiny bits of our shit or piss and whatever it contains touching our body. Hell, if I could I would take a shower straight away just to cleanse myself. But what happens if it occurs in a public loo like in a shopping center or coffees shop rest room? I just pray they have clean soap in there.

3 Comments:

Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

I know it is silly la, if you are so conscious...maybe you should just bring some disinfectant pocket size wet wipes with you just in case. I think they sell it at watsons. But then again, guys usually hate bulky stuffs stuck in their pockets.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

I think it's the other way round ya? My fiancee is the one who hate carrying round bulky stuff. So I ended up carrying all her barang-barang for her. I'm a walking suitcase. :(

3:30 AM  
Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

no choice liao..as you mentioned, girls always win!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home