Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How We Behave : Men

A couple of days back, I was in Alexander hospital for my medical appointment and I was hit by the sudden urges ‘to go’. So there I was in one of the hospital's fancy theme toilet, which is a lot similar to the ones in Singapore Zoo, just about to release myself of the tension at one of the five urinals when a plump short guy dressed in shirt and pants came in. He's wearing an ID tag so I assume that he is one of the doctors there or someone working in the hospital.

If there is one thing about us men that I do not understand is that, why do MOST guys have to take a peek at the person's ‘unloading rod’ beside you?! Normally, there is the subtle glance movement to the left and right. Then there is the circular motional peek whereby you focus on your ‘stuff’ at the start and go one round across your left and right, checking out other people's ‘stuff’ , stare at the ceiling for a while and come back down in the other direction before stopping at your initial starting point. By then, you would have finish unloading your piss, ready to zip up, flick it a bit and leave or whatever some guys do when they are done.

I myself never bother with other guy's manhood or steal a glance and would just focus on urinating. I mean, that's why I am in the toilet in the first place! I feel confident about my package and actually am quite proud of it. I do not feel the need to compare it with other dicks (Pardon the crudeness) just to reassure myself.

HOWEVER, that short wanker beside me does!! He didn't execute any ridiculous and excessive actions just to take a peek. He was practically staring and after a while ogling at my stuff! Hello, I know I have a great baggage but do you have to tilt your head forward just to have a better view...in front of me while I am urinating!! Moreover, there are only two of us inside with three unused urinals and four empty cubicles. Do you really have to squeeze up next to me?! This guy is seriously in need of a lesson in toilet etiquettes. Does he get a high from watching people urinating? I know a few homosexual friends and they wouldn't even do that, you pervert!!

I was quite enraged by this behavior and intuitively finish up in double time and got the hell out of there. I knew a couple of guys back in my BMT days that could piss in the direction where everyone is looking (For kicks!) and a few that would shit with the door open while chit chatting with those outside or taking a shower. Those are parts and parcels of life when you are in BMT training. We are now out of camp, out of the wilderness, out of Mandai and Tekong insects infested forest, out of our uniforms. We are in a bloody hospital for crying out loud with nicely decorated and clean dry toilets for everyone to enjoy. There are nice paintings on the walls for you to focus on while urinating. A peek or two is fine. Hey, you can even stare at it for a few SECONDS if you want. I know I have great looking manhood. Go ahead and be jealous. That would really boost my egos. (Guys will be guys) Just stop making me think you're conjuring up some disgusting fantasy in that twisted mind of yours that involved my penis.

As I washed up and left the toilet, I could have swore I saw saliva droplets on the floor area directly below the queer's mouth. Or is it...??

Related Category : How We Behave : Women

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

haha.... interesting!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny blog

mynewsbot.com

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home