Thursday, January 19, 2006

Are You Back Yet?

The missy been gone for two weeks now. Went overseas for work. Initially I was quite excited at the idea of being “alone” for a couple of weeks. OF COURSE, naturally I was sad and reluctant to see my sweetheart off in the airport as I watch her entered the departure gate and disappeared behind the verification booth.

However, being a guy, we start to think of all the crazy things we are able to do when our other half isn't around. Like meeting up with long time friends that we haven't been in contact with; Getting drunk and wasted without anyone nagging our ears off; Lazing at home the whole day without having to go SHOPPING with our other half; Relaxing our mind without having to burn our brains off at being tasked and expected to conjure up with what to do on weekends; Save money without having to spent on junk food, movie tickets, useless “cute” items (When we do spent on you ladies, we do it WILLINGLY OF COURSE!) ...etc...etc...etc. Basically just reliving our useless unproductive lifestyle when we were singles before our missy came along to straighten us out!
Ah...the freedom of being an insensitive pig again.

But the funny thing is, I started missing my baby barely two hours after she left...TERRIBLY. I am hopeless! What is going on here? I have become a total convert! I missed her complaining, her irrational behaviors (All girls behave irrationally), her “I don't care...I want this, I want that”, her “My way or else...” attitude, her smile, her laughter, her voice.
Gosh!! I actually missed her nagging!!

Haiz...it's a sign of age. I guess this is how she must have felt during all my overseas deployment. (I seriously hope so!) She has become a part of me that I cannot do without now. How I managed to survived the past two weeks is a wonder. Thank god, my baby is coming home this weekend. My hectic routines will resume when she is back but well...it is a task I would gladly uphold. It takes a REAL MAN (Trying hard to convince myself here) to cater to the needs of their sweetheart and take it all in our strides.

HURRY HOME MY LOVE!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Why not fly over and give her a SURPRISE!!!?

Haha...

4:43 PM  
Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

so lovey dovey lor...
*hair stands*

(btw, thanks for linking me, can change to spellbound instead of my name...thanks huh :p)

2:16 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Ghost: I can't take leave at the moment and beside, where got so much money?

Spellbound: No problem. As you requested.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home