Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What Tickles The World Today

In this ever-advancing technology era we are living in, there is lesser need for humans contact to get things done. This resulted in more and more people with isolation complex. Just like the wide acceptance and usage of the dildo, apparently these dolls are very popular in Japan and Europe. However, they do not come cheap. Their features are getting more and more frighteningly realistic. I have nightmares just looking at them. The images of Chucky are still in my mind.

How could anyone sleep with those things?! Actually, I'm more concerned with the fact that people "do it" with it!!
Find out more by clicking HERE.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

I remember Chucky!!!

He made me keep all my stuff toys in the wardrobe for a while. I still keep Snoopy by my side though.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out lah...

http://www.realdoll.com/

10:29 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

The life size woman doll looks okay. It's nowhere as scary-looking as Chucky ;p

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home