Monday, October 24, 2005

The Rush

I have been having the rush for the last four days.

Rushing to HDB hub to get best possible queue number for the latest walk in selections of HDB flats on offer.

Rushing to view all the show flats on display

Rushing to inspect and anlayize the neighborhood and surrounding areas of my choice units

Rushing to calculate the price and monthly installment my fiancee and I have to fork out every month

Rushing to shortlist all the units that gave us the ‘Good Feeling’ about it

Now I am rushing to sleep so I can wake up with a good enough clear mind for my appointment with HDB later.

So why on earth am I still blogging at this moment? I am a hopeless addict it seems. Ha-ha.
(Actually rushing to wait for my hair to dry so I can hit the bed cos just taken a shower. Too late at night to use the hair blower)

I just hope that the units we short-listed are available when it is my turn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Lee said...

胡 剑 秋, under walk-in-selection you have to go down personally to apply cos it's based on a first come first serve policy

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home