Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just For Laugh

Thought I might share some jokes that were forward to me, which I found it funny.
(OK I'm on a study break now so I'm trying to relax a bit until I crank up my brain cells in 10 minutes)
These must have been really old jokes but they are funny as they are true in some sense.

Behind every successful woman, there is a satisfied man.
But behind a satisfied woman, there is an exhausted man

( Very true indeed!! )

Why was the 2-piece swimsuit invented?
To separate the HAIRY section from the DAIRY section.

( A bit lame lah I know)

Sex is like a restaurant.
Sometimes you get full satisfactory service

Sometimes you have to be satisfied with self-service
( It's worse when you have to pay for service charges when you didn't get any! )

Teacher: "What do you want to become?"
Little Max: "Doctor!!"
Teacher: "Why?"
Little Max: "Coz it's the only profession where you can tell a woman to take off her clothes and

ask her husband to pay for it."
( Ya man! Damn the system! )

An old virgin wanted her tombstone to read: BORN A VIRGIN, LIVED A VIRGIN, DIED A VIRGIN.
The engraver shortened it to: “RETURNED UNOPENED”
( No offences to vigins or ladies for that matter )

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Old jokes but pretty true, esp the doctor part :D

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

This is why every parents tell their children to become a doctor when they grow up. (Especially the father.) Damn! Should have listened to them when I was young.

2:59 AM  
Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

thanx for visiting disgustingpeople

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so evil!!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home