Monday, October 31, 2005

The Knocker

The damn twilight Knocker has just strike again. Recently there have been cases of some REALLY free asshole that would bang on my front door twice and run off. Damn pissed off man! Moreover, strange enough, it always occurred when I am the only one in the living room. Maybe I should install a hidden video cam outside to capture the identity of the culprit. Does anyone else ever experience this sort of childish act before? Just have to vent it out by writing or else I would go mad!

Funny thing is that not once did I hear any sound of footstep or ‘running away’ rustle after the knocking and there is no sight of anyone even if I opened the door within 1 second. Chinese seventh month is already over so cannot be that ‘sort of things’ right? It is most unlikely that I am imagining it. Hmm...I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home