Wednesday, September 14, 2005

No Escaping

Why I always kanna those advertising comments ah? First, there is spam letters, and then there is spam mails, and now spam comments? I didn't see any of it in other people's comments window. These are a few examples.

Anonymous said...
Hi, I was just looking around some blogs and checking different templates for ideas. Good blog with a nice template. I can start my own blog on ebooks thanks to your blog. I will visit weekly by the way. Like your ideas.
4:30 AM
Anonymous said...
Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blogs. If you have time please visit my Green Day Music Download site. Its great site for a Green Day Music Download.
4:31 AM
Anonymous said...
Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.
4:41 AM
Anonymous said...
This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look. new car buying tip site/blog. It pretty much covers new car buying tip related stuff.Come and check it out if you get time :-)
2:21 AM
Anonymous said...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!I have a home equity loan site/blog. It pretty much covers home equity loan related stuff.Come and check it out if you get time :-)
2:23 PM

Noticed the difference in time the comments are posted?

To those who is posting as an individual and a blogger themselves, thanks and fuck man! I really appreciate the additional information like car buying tips and loans. Keep them coming. To those who are posting the comments from a sales company or as a salesman/woman, thanks and fuck also. Pls lah, I don't have the money to surge on your products at the moment. How do they manage to post it onto my blog by the way? I only told three person of my blog and yet they managed to “find” me. The cyber world is scary indeed. Even the blogging world is not free from advertisements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home