Saturday, September 17, 2005

Pissed off!

Wasn't planning to post anything tonight but feeling damn piss right now. Some asshole just bang non-stop on my front door and ran off. I mean, come on man! If you have the guts to play this sort of prank, have the balls to stay there when I open my door. What is the freaking time now??!! My family doesn't have to sleep is it?! What the fuck do you achieved by doing such childish thing?! If anyone tries to be funny with my family, I will not let them off so easily if I apprehend them. May karma get you sooner and reincarnate you into a pig!!

I have a small clue to who is behind that ridiculous trick. There aren't many kids in my block and they should be asleep by now. If I am correct and I know I am correct, it's the annoying neighbor living upstairs. He's 34 years old by the way but have the mentally of a 10 years old. And no, he is NOT mentally challenged. He is just plain childish!!! Feeding off his parents. I wondered why his wife married him. I am not criticizing his wife but her background is also a bit...well...let us just say un-normal. (I shall comment no more) He tried to rip off money from my folks a couple of time and I told him off. After that, he has been doing moronic pranks on my family. Once I almost punch him for trying to “borrow” money from me, (Extort is more like it. Cannot believe it! This is not the 80's whereby you extort money from school kids who are too afraid to do anything. I wonder how many schoolchildren have fallen into his hands cos I personally saw him doing it once) and he run off to his parents to complain and backlash me! I look at the parents in the most sympathy stare I can conjure and they look away in shame. Who wouldn't? If I have “old kids” like that I also pai seh man! Wah lau. I can call you uncle liao lay! Anyway, he wants to "borrow" a dollar! The world is full of much less fortunate people whom I am donating to every month and yet here you are, healthy and just plain lazy to get off your butt and work and tried to act "gangster" when I declined. Come on, if your neighbor who live in the same block just got out the lift and try to borrow a dollar from you, you'll lend him meh? Just go back up home to take your money lah, You fat lazy bastard!! Don't try to play "numbers" with me; I WAS a member long ago. Not like those ah beng and ah lian "numbers" that you're playing now. I have actually slashed someone before, have you?!! Cannot make it man!

And his dad is also another joker! Always singing with his home entertainment karaoke set. Wah lau ai! I rather listened to Michael Bolton and his undistinguishable voice than to listen to him!

I need to get out of this place fast! However, HDB keep rejecting my balloting application and only release news of the latest walk-in-selections while I am at work. By the time I got there, the queue number already exceed the numbers of flats on offer. Sian man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home