Thursday, September 08, 2005

Arrogant drivers

Was riding back home on Sunday night in the second lane without any vehicles cruising near me when this jackass sped up from behind, out of nowhere and gives me the "high beam". Expecting me to change lane to give way to him. Really damn tou-lan man!! Fucking retard! Just cos you're driving a car I have to give way to you is it??! Just fucking overtake lah. No other vehicles in sight for the next 2 km. Think you really big shot ah??!! I was riding at 101km/hr, which is already 11 km over the allowable speed limit on the highway therefore I don't quality as hogging the lane. Yet you dare to "high beam" me. Even the police don't do that so what gives you the right. During situations like this, my blood really boils man.

Seen a lot of those so called "road bullies" being reported on the news and in the papers and I was wondering, why go to such extremes. Just take it easy and relax lah. Well now, I know! The sensation just fills you up and before you knows it; your body is subjugated by wrath. A desire to kill. I gave the dickhead the finger and wait for him to overtake me. Can't really see into their cabin due to low street lamps illumination and the coated film the bastard car windows are cover in. Once he had passed me, I high beam all the way directly behind him and horn continuously, trailing him to a max of 160km/hr cos he's trying to shake me off. (Before he turn left abruptly into Jalan Kayu filter lane after he past the divider line. That wussy!) Even though nothing is achieved and it is really a pointless way to get back at someone (Not to mention dangerous) but you don't really tend to bother much when you are infuriated. Let him have a taste of his own medicine. Hey, if it is a fight you want, I will take you on anytime, anywhere. I never run from a fight. Especially from spoilt wankers!! In fact, I longed for it. Sporean men are getting too soft and wimpy. Call me old-fashioned but I always believed in survival of the strongest. Not the ones with a thousand and one cursing or reasons without any blows exchanged.

Bring back the good old days whereby people talk with their fists, not with their mouth. I have seen many police catching those youngsters on sport bike and only a few on cars. Think they had better change their focus of arrest. For all you know, the reason those young bikers speed could be due to the idiotic tub of lard giving them the high beam and harassing them with their stupid horn. This happens to me more than once before. Most taxi and merc drivers are also shit hole of the same breed. May they crash their vehicle and burn in hell. I can only hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger -Jeanie. said...

*survival of the strongest*

yeah.agree with u totally!!! :P

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home