Monday, August 29, 2005

Marsiling Jetty


Went to marsiling jetty for a drink (Carlsberg) by myself recently. How long has it been since any of you jokers swing by the place? Man...the scenery is as breathtaking as ever. Just for a moment now,...close your eyes and feel. Feel the sea breeze brushing through your hair as it erodes onto your skin, whispering the silent noise of the distant cries. Imagine yourself there as I was then...can you hear it? Can you feel it? Come on lah...at least make an effort for Pete's sake!!! Wait...there it is again...much louder, more vibrant this time. Know what it is? It is the wind of change, people. The wind of ever changing.

The scene over the causeway is different now. I no longer see the "Salem" or "Marlboro" billboard sign, in its vicinity instead, it's "Akira" and "Maxis". Old building being demolished, new ones surged up in its place. The ever-changing society some say. The constant improvement of man-made environment. Makes you wonder at this point...when is it OUR turn to make way for others? Never thought about it? On the other hand, don't bother thinking about it? There is a different. The former is called ignorance; the latter is called self-deception. Why think bout such stuff if it makes you unhappy right? This is called avoidance. One of these attitudes will make you well prepared; the other ones will lead to destructions.

Hey, I'm thinking bout stuff like this and much worse everyday and you don't see me taking depression pills right? I'm prepared for the worse but I won't go down without a fight. So the point is...be prepared people for anything out of the ordinary. Just my way of going one big round to show my care and concern for you bunch of jokers. Remember one thing (Time for my finishing quote now):


IT'S NOT THE FALL THAT'S HARD

IT'S THE GETTING UP AFTER


Alright I am done for today. The photo above is taken 6 years ago. Compare it to what it has developed into today. Man its bloody hot tonight. Nothing changes it seems but slowly yet surely, it is slipping us by without our knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home