Monday, August 29, 2005

Old Associate on Msn

I chatted with an old classmate on msn today. Is the word chatting even appropriate? Maybe I should type it down as “exchanging of words by typing” instead.
Why are people even using such phrases as “chatting on the internet”? Isn't that what is referred to as politically incorrect? I'm not sure but correct me if I'm wrong.

Nowadays the only time you would “see” your friends is online via msn or yahoo messenger due to the hectic workload (Of some people at least, including me), so I have to applaud their innovations and the creator of this application by coming up with another technology for people to stay in touch.

The thing I cannot stand is idiotic photos attached to the icons instead of the individual face. Why ah? So shy meh? Show the world your handsome and beautiful faces lah. Everybody is unique in some ways. I can never tahan typing to a [Hello Kitty], [Pokemon], or [My Little Pony], [Smurf] photos or worse still, some stranger on a skateboard posing. (I find this photo quite popularly used by people) But of course lah, it's your freedom to do post whatever you want. Me? I am just delighted to catch up on hot gossip circulating in the gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home