Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wake Up Your Idea

Just hark from a couple of my friend's associate on their comments that blogging is bo liao and a totally waste of time. Well it may be so but, Wah Kua ! So, I guess they must be somebody who is really busy, important and rich then, with lots of social functions to conduct. No? Then they must be an arrogant, lazy and egoistic group of chaps whose narrowly congested mind is that of a walnut. Just because THEY don't do it, doesn't mean it is inutile. For all you hardcore bloggers out there, you will be glad to know that I screw them right up, left down. Gave them a piece of my mind that is so dynamic, they couldn't even handle it.

How many of us are guilty of criticizing others for what they did just cos we don't do it? It is much easier to condemn than to actually venture it ourselves on whether it is feasible or just a waste of time. I just completed a project report that required me 3 days to accomplish before the due deadline with three hours of sleep in between each day. And yet the lecturer scrutinize that I have the easy part of the project. Fuck! You have been teaching for 20 years of course its simple lah. For those of us who is working and trying to cope with studies too, do you think we have the luxury of time on our side? What bout all those tons of research to look up for someone who knows little or nothing at that entire particular subject?! People are getting too ya-ya for their own good.

The reason I am blogging cos it is keeping me sane so I don't slip any of those asshole's throats and dump their body down Kallang River whenever any dipshit pissed me off. Therefore, they really ought to be thankful that they are still alive. Don't push it people .You definitely do not want to make me mad. So unless you're an ultra super rich bugger who can afford your own stuff without living off your folks (Some of these jackasses is still living off their parents. Good grief!) , you have no rights to disparage others and I deemed your comment as obtuse. (I am a realist living in a realistic world) Words of advice...do not criticize others when no one is decrying you. You are not better then anyone of us. If not worse. If you fire your arrows first, I will return the favor with a canon ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home