Sunday, June 18, 2006

Golden Oldies

I have a soft spot for the oldies. Be it songs of yester-years by crooners dating back to the era of Jim Reeves, Jewel Akens and Peggy Lee, television shows or motion pictures as it first started out in black and white transmission or the gentlemanly and refined dressing of European countries in late 18th centuries. Therefore, it is no surprise that I indulge myself now and then with a couple doses of Lang Syne delights.

My latest satiating treat is watching the popular decades old action television series of Ultra Man. Yes, I know how it may sound like. Yes the special effects (If any) is pathetic, the plots are sometimes down right ridiculous and the acting worse but I have to say one thing. Damn it, it is addictive! I never watch any of it shows or movies before this but now I am a fan. So much so that I search the net looking for its history and never-ending story line.

Interested and curious folks can click HERE to find out more about the ultra man family tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home