Saturday, July 01, 2006

Argentina Lost...WHY?!

Life suddenly loses its aroma of hope and vibrants. I can no longer taste the richness that is in abundances around us. I will not comment on the referee's decisions and actions of the players. No point crying over spilled milk. The verdict will not change once it is set no matter how unjustified it is. Devastated is the word to describe my feelings. By now, you would have guessed that I am an Argentina fan…a HARDCORE Argentina fan. Their players are skillful, confident, tactical and tough. 100% MEN!! (Although I feel that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual, I MUST stress that I am heterosexual in case people are mistaken here!) One word...no luck.

On a lighter note, I really must hand it to my Dad. On an estimate of 10 games, he got the final verdicts correct on 9 games, down to every detail. First half score, second half score and even if they will go into extra time or penalty shoot-out before the particular match started. He follows the game for the love and beauty of it. He is an avid soccer fanatic who does not gamble. But I do! If only I have listened to him! Shit!! It is like having the God of Fortune telling you what numbers to buy for 4D and you do not listen. From now on, I will heed his advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home