Friday, November 11, 2005

Insomnia Attack

Sigh...Dead beat and worn out. However, this is one of those days whereby Dreamland has voted to shut me out. Perhaps it is because there are too much random thoughts and worries going through my mind. As usual, I totally lost control of my brain cells activities and they decided to work overtime tonight. (Its morning now by gosh!) Perhaps it is the 5 cup of tea I drank that is keeping me awake. Who knows? Nevertheless, the motion for a long, tiring and shitty day ahead is set.

What do you do when you can't seem to fall asleep? Blog about it and hit the gym after you're done. That way, I am guaranteed a seating for the opening preview of whatever is showing in Slumber Land straight away after I came back from work later in the night. First class and front row man!


Ah...The wondrous joy of being able to sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeee.... i like the photo! pretty pretty cute cute...

sorry, i very kiddy one..

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Ha-ha I think it is cute too myself. I wonder if it is because we’re getting old and are starting to appreciate the ‘cuter’ things in life. Opps the politically correct term is “New Age Sensitive Guy”.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er... I don't feel very old leh... In singapore I take bus I always feel the JC kids feel kinda old...

Ah!!! I know... you're getting to a marriageable-and-have-kids age. :)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home