Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Dog In Thoughts

Just got back from overnight duties and the gym after I knocked off. Shack to the bone man! Anyway, before I hit slumber land, feel like uploading this photo of a dog I took at one of SPCA's road show at Bugis a month back.
(Actually, I ripped the photo on display with my camera phone. That is why it is not as clear)


Nevertheless, I loved this photo. Hope I can get to know the owner. Anyone who owns a dog or have AT LEAST been in contact with one before would know how difficult it is for them to keep still. Much less posed for the camera!

Instead of those usual “Ohh....so cute!” photos, I find it refreshing and amazed at the subject in the picture. Look at those eyes. So full of wisdom and deep in thoughts. Glazing far away and in a mind of its own.

Just what is going through its head? Is it sad? Is it happy? Is it reminiscing?

Somehow, there is a connection. Those would knows me would agree that I have a habit of posing for the camera in that “Thinking” position. I am sure me and the dog would make a great pair together. (As photos companion I mean!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I agree; that is a fine canine photo. I thought you might like to see mine as well.
Best regards,
Mugsy

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home